WHY DO I NEED TITLE INSURANCE
- Title insurance is required by the Lender to ensure that the property is free of all Liens, Judgements, and outstanding mortgages.
WHAT OTHER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY CLEAR HOME SETTLEMENT SERVICES?
- We verify that the owner has the right to sell the property.
- We verify that you get a clear title.
- We verify that all taxes have been paid and are up to date.
- We work with HOA’s and Condominium Associations to make sure that all dues and assessments are paid. We make sure the new owners are set up and current at closing.
WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE OWNERS TITLE INSURANCE
Owners Title insurance is extra piece of mind to protect you against
- Property survey errors
- Boundary disputes
- Errors on the property deed
- Building code violations by a previous owner
- Conflicting wills
- Claims by an ex-spouse who didn’t authorize the sale
- Claims related to a forged power of attorney
- Liens from contractors, taxing entities or previous lenders
- A former owner’s unpaid child support
- Improperly recorded documents
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO A CLOSING
- You will be required to bring a valid official state issued identification card with your picture and signature included.
HOW DO I BRING FUNDS TO THE CLOSING
- Any funds over $500 are required to be sent to Clear Home Settlement Services via a Bank Wire (wiring instructions will be provided) or via Bank issued Cashier’s check.
WHERE CAN I SIGN MY PAPERWORK?
- One of the best parts about working with Clear Home Settlement Services is we can close your purchase or refinance at any location that you choose.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF MY HOME?
- Clear Home Settlement Services will provide a Check at Closing, or we offer a Wire service to send the funds directly to your bank account
HOW WILL RECEIVE MY PROCEEDS FROM A REFINANCE IF THERE IS ANY?
- You will have the option to receive a check or bank wire once your 3 day right of recession per the lender is completed (Example, you sign on the Monday the 21at, you will receive your funds on Friday the 25th) .